Thursday, April 4, 2013

Happy Hour!

When I mentioned in the last post that I was sharing my handbag picture on Adrienne's blog, The Rich Life (on a budget) I should have said that it was actually hosted by Jill at Everything Just So. So go check out the handbags! It's not too late.

Now, I'm not bothered that no one even asked about bowling last week. It was the semi-finals, but that's okay if no one else is interested. Honest. It doesn't hurt my feelings. Really.

And I lost last week - by four points. That was a little disappointing. But tonight I lost by over 100! I just wasn't feeling it tonight. Even though I wore my cool Happy Hour shirt.


The shirt is made by Paradise Found, and I've had it for years. Tom Selleck wore their shirts on Magnum PI. I don't wear it very often, but I do love the print with all those tempting cocktails!

Make mine a White Russian!

Val


13 comments:

Melanie said...

The only way the shirt maintains its magic is if you down one of every drink depicted on it. No wonder your game was off!!

pastcaring said...

Oh dear, we've offended you with our lack of bowling interest - sorry! I am, however, very interested in the fabulous print on that shirt - I thought Magnum as soon as I saw it! I love the crossed olives!
Have a great weekend, Val. xxxx

juli said...

I love the quirkiness of that shirt!
xxx juli
fragmentsofmyclothing.blogspot.com

Shybiker said...

Sorry 'bout your bowling losses. Try to remember it's about the joy of playing, not the winning or losing. Cute shirt. It'd look even better with a big ole mustache. :)

PinkCheetahVintage said...

Magnum PI!!! hahaha Fun shirt! You look pretty--even when you're mad! Sorry about your bowling disappointment :(
I'm imagining you drinking White Russians the whole time you play.
Becky

Déjà Pseu said...

Oh what a fab shirt!! I love those fun retro prints.

Aminta Paiz said...

It´s such a cool print ! I would wear it often .. :D

Aminta Online

Kelly Roy said...

I'm new here so I had no idea you play bowling,I played with the whole family a couple of times but I have forgotten how fun it was.The print of your shirt gives a very relaxed vibe.

Vix said...

Being a Brit the only bowling I'm familiar with is crown green bowling - I bet yours is way more lively than that especially in that amazing shirt! I want an olive now! xxx

sabine said...

It's a fine shirt for Friday night, lots of inspirations!
Have a fun weekend!

Helga! said...

OH!!! That fabric is so fabularse!!!
XXXXXXXXXXX

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Dammit, the magic bowling elves were on an extended Easter break - damn those scallywags!!! But your shirt, oh your glorious shirt ... it's beautiful and I'm damned pleased to hear Thomas chose that label to grace the chest that made my 15yo heart swoon!! xoxo

Megan said...

Amazing shirt! Perfect for drinking on patios.