Sunday, January 19, 2014

Muse Fondue



Further to my previous post, I've been spending a lot of time trying to think of a new blog name. I don't want to change my blog into anything different, but I just want a new name. I've been using random name generators online and tossing about all sorts of ideas. Finally, with no help from the random name generators, the muse visited me – and she brought fondue.

Muse Fondue.

Yes, that's really it. Click on the name to go to my new blog, where you can read the rest of this post.

But before you go over there, let me announce the winner of the purple paisley earrings. It's Curtise, who guessed Prague! My city was Tel Aviv, only 1,629 miles away from Prague..


I'll see you in my new digs!

Val

3 comments:

Kezzie said...

Oooh, fun name!x

Megan Gann said...

Re-followed!

Hollie "Jet" Black-Ramsey said...

switching over and signing off! See ya on the other side!