- I have lived in Oregon and Washington most of my life...
- Except for 10 years living in the north of England after I married my British husband.
- I am not into gardening, cooking, religion, sports, or vampires.
- I quit dying my hair when I was 48, and I get more compliments on it now than when it was brown.
- I got my bachelors degree (in Art History) 15 years after graduating high school, and I got my masters degree (in History of Art) 15 years after my bachelors. I am not working towards a PhD.
- Je parle un peu francais, et parlo un po italiano.
- I've got a pink bowling ball and I know how to use it.
- I prefer cats to dogs, Audrey to Katherine, and sandals to ballet flats.
- In my ideal world I would be a freelance editor of art history books, dividing my time between a craftsman bungalow in Seattle and a Bloomsbury mews house in London (and a third place that actually gets sunshine). Sigh.
- In reality I live in Eugene, Oregon, and work in administration at an engineering firm. Sigh.
If you really want to know
Ten fun facts (if you have nothing better to do):